Informativa Privacy e Cookies Policy
To provide the Service, we gather certain information about our users. The information collected are necessary to provide the service and offer the user a personalized experience. The head of the personal data, as identified art.4, It is committed to protecting user data.
The present disclosure contains a description of the types of data that will be collected, the purposes for which such data will be processed, the persons to whom they may be communicated and provides additional information to allow Users to pay their informed consent to the processing of personal data.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND TERMINATION OFAt different stages of use of the Site verrannoraccolte the types described in paragraphs 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 that follow.2.1 registrationIn the registration process for opening an account on the basis of modalitàpubblicate Site or simply for joining Forums, the newsletter or a training course, You may be required data such as your name and surname, an email address and other information which the User may provide, such as sex, his phone number, his date of birth, her username related to a company account to third party (ad is. Twitter, Facebook, skype, linkedIn, etc..) and other information relating to your use of the Service or the browser.
The user is asked to not talk to Webmaster or other Users, proprietary and confidential information or personal character or which may in any way cause danger or harm to itself or to a third party and indemnity Webmasters S.r.l. and controller data from any responsibility. In particular, you should review does not provide, through the forum or other features of the Service, information relating to its balance sheet, its political or sexual orientation, to his health, etc., unless this is specifically required by the nature of the offered service.
2.2 Using the Service
During operation of the Service will collect information such as: (i) data related to its interaction with the Service (ad is. display of courses, web pages and their offers, tips; other preferences; interactions with other users, etc..); (ii) research and publications carried; (iii) technical data (ad. is. URL from which; ID and IP address of your device; browser that uses etc.); (iv) cookie information as further specified in clause 2.4 following; (v) information on whereabouts is located in accessing (only in the event that she consents to the use of the localization function).
Also, if you decide to connect your Facebook account and / or Twitter, or other social networks with the Website where this is made possible by the Webmaster, It will allow us to gather some information on these social networks, such as his credentials, name, email, sex and profile photo, Names and photos of friends etc. profile..
2.3 anonymous aggregate data
We may automatically collect certain aggregate anonymous data on the use of the Service, as the number of users, the frequency and mode of use or the extent to which you use certain functionality. Also, while using the Service in order to provide business tips and advertisements, more anonymous data can be collected by Google Analytics and / or our other suppliers of specific services such as, for example, the number of times you have seen an advertisement or an offer or a shop, etc.. (in these cases we will not collect personal information such as his name or his contact details).
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the visited web site. They are stored on computer hard disk, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, to enable or improve the service.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to browse the Site, others have different purposes such as to ensure the internal security, administer the system, perform statistical analysis, understand what are the sections of the Site are most interested users or offer a personalized visit of the Site.
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of making the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service.
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed by the owner or operator of the website.
They can be divided into the navigation cookies or session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, eg, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); cookies analytics, assimilated the technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the site itself; Cookies Feature, that allow the user navigation on the basis of a series of selected criteria (eg, the tongue, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the return to the same service.
Disabling cookies may limit your ability to use the Site and to prevent from fully benefiting all the features and services on the Site. To decide which to accept or reject, is illustrated below is an outline of cookies used on the Site.
Types of cookies used
First Party Cookies:
Cookies in terzi:
The third-party cookies are set by a domain other than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, It is in the presence of third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored on the user's device between browser sessions, allowing you to remember any preferences or user actions on a website. They can be used for different purposes, for example, to remember the preferences and choices when using the Website.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. Without the use of such cookies some parts of the site would not work. They include, eg, cookies that enable access to protected areas of the Site. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and can not be deactivated.
These cookies are used to recognize a user who returns to visit the Site. They allow you to customize the content and remember your preferences (eg, the selected language or region). These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information gathered is anonymous.
Cookies for sharing on social networks:
These cookies facilitate the sharing of site content through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. To view the respective privacy policies and cookies you can visit the Web sites of social networks. In the case of Facebook and Twitter, the user can visit https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies e https://twitter.com/privacy.
In particular, the following is a list of the main cookies used on the website and descriptions and functionality, including the temporal duration.
|1) Cookie Type||Part Functional|
|Purposes||Recover your settings (save the user's session and remember certain settings such as the accessibility settings)|
|2) Cookie Type||First part – Functional|
|Purposes||Store the user's location and remember the language settings (anonymization)|
|3) Cookie Type||First part – Functional|
|Purposes||Customizing the page content depending on the device used by the user, his choices and settings (anonymization)|
How to change the settings on cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but normally the user can change the settings to disable this function. And’ You can block all types of cookies, or accept only get a few, and disable the other. The section “Options” O “Preferences” in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser activation of these technologies. In alternativa, you can also refer to "Help" of the toolbar present in most browsers.
And’ You can also select the browser you used from the list below and follow the instructions: – Internet Explorer; – Chrome; – Safari; – Firefox; – Opera. From mobile: – Android; – Safari; – Windows Phone; – Blackberry.
To learn more about cookies and to manage cookie preferences (first and / or third party) users are invited to visit the platform www.youronlinechoices.com. It is, however, note that disabling cookies or those functional navigation can cause the malfunction of the Site and / or limit the service offered by Webmaster.
2.5 Closing account
The service manager may decide to close your account at any time. If your account was closed for any reason your personal data will be deleted upon request.
- offer the service, ensure the proper functioning and customize it according to the user preferences;
- analyze the use of Webmasters and interactions with related services in order to develop new features and deliver customized content and advertising;
- communicate with you in relation to the Service, also for promotional purposes;
- provide and promote products and services tailor-made for her;
- allow for the possible purchase of online products also in accordance with local regulations on payments;
It should be noted that in particular:
- His collected personal data may be processed to meet his requests for services, to communicate with her on his account, to support its activities in connection with the Service and to respond to his questions. You can also use your personal data and / or their profile information to personalize your shopping experience and improve our service. In using the Service, Webmasters can identify it by its name and the surname that she will communicate the time of registration or registration with the social network.
- The aggregated information set out in paragraph 2.3 we collect, as well as other information anonymized, They are used to better understand our users and customize the service according to the specific preferences of the same. Please note that this information is treated so that the users to whom the information relates can not be personally identified;
Your data will be predominantly handled with electronic and automatic tools.
4. DATA PROCESSING
The owner of the data collected through the Site is given in the company premise.
- COMMUNICATION AND SCOPE OF DATA DISCLOSURE
Your personal information may be disclosed:
- The persons appointed by the Data Controller to carry out activities related to the Service and technical maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications;
- To the people, companies and professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Data Controller, in connection with the Site and to Webmaster.
Your personal data, collected as part of using the Service, not be diffused.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROADThe user's personal data is transferred outside the European Union after the adoption of appropriate precautions under the law applicable privacy in order to ensure their protection, security and confidentiality. By accepting this information, the user gives his consent to the use and the transfer of their data in accordance with the provisions of this Paragraph 6.
- INTERACTION WITH OTHER SERVICES AND INFORMATION SHARING
As part of the Service, Webmasters may use third-party services, such as Google Maps and hardware components of your device such as wifi, GPS and mobile network to determine its position in a non-permanent, in order to personalize the experience of service to you and other users. If you do not want that its position is identified, It has the ability to disable the geo-location of both the settings menu’ Mobile application from the website. In these cases, however, you can not use the service functions that are built around location-based services where that function is enabled by Webmaster.
Finally, we may share aggregate statistical information, and profile information of users with third-party service, including our licensees, partner, advertisers and other parties that provide products or services related to the Service. This data is not linked to any personally identifiable information to allow the user. The controller data will not share data with third parties that allow the identifiability user Webmaster, except where required as part of lawsuits (ad is. in response to a court order or a subpoena) or to prevent or combat fraud, as required by law, or to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others Service.
The collected personal data may, also, be communicated as part of a fusion, acquisition or total or partial sale of our company.
The user is only entitled to the rights referred to in D. Decree. n. 196/2003, Code for the Protection of Personal Data, articles 7 and 8, available at link
including the right of access and of the consent revocation, under certain conditions and with the relative consequences. For the exercise of such rights or for more information on privacy please email contattarciall'indirizzo found in the foreword.