- They operate in the public works sector, services and supplies, with particular reference (but not only) companies active in the construction and infrastructure sector
- They are looking for new job opportunities, even outside national borders
- They want to get paid on a more regular and reduced delays
- They are looking for a tax regime less burdensome than the Italian
- They are looking for a contributory level less burdensome than in Italy
- They have resources and economic strength to face the 'landing' in foreign countries, but the lack of knowledge of the context constitutes an important barrier to entry
- They have lost faith in consulting proposals that have no serious chance of a result
At present the proposal is valid for companies that want to expand in Romania.