Bizando offers solar concentrators with thermodynamics mode “turnkey”.
The principle of operation of such systems is very simple:
- the solar rays are focused on a specialized tube composed of glass and steel
- in the tube flows a liquid (water or oil thermodynamic) that warmed by sunlight is transformed into steam
- feeds the steam turbine which then transform the thermal energy into electrical
- in addition to the thermal energy output from the turbine can produce hot water or heating local / remote, as well as can be inserted in an industrial cycle
The proposed Bizando is based on using Italian technology, high rate of innovation and characterized by:
- electricity production constant, by means of complementary biological combustion (electricity production type “hybrid”)
- respect for the environment
- exclusive design of the turbine which produces electricity and thermal energy
The proposal provides Bizando:
- systematic search for suitable sites to be allocated to the installation from 100KW.
- support to all administrative practices for the acquisition of sites and obtaining all necessary authorizations.
- design and construction of turnkey plants.
- management and operation of the plant throughout the period of useful life